Mind Over Matter Makes Fatty Un-Fatter - Pt. 1

Okey dokey, Smokey.  I was supposed to kick this off last week, but I didn't get around to it due to the fact that I was sick and despondent.  Happily, I'm feelin' A LOT better and it's time to get this rolling, so here's the skinny: as of this morning, I weigh 289.0 pounds, down from 302.5.  That's 13.5 pounds in about 2 weeks.  I was down to 286.0 but that was when I was sick, and once I got feeling better and started eating again, I rebounded a bit.  Still 13.5 pounds is nothing to sneeze at.  I know it's all water weight, but you gotta start somewhere.

So, that's where things stand.  Hopefully, I'll be able to be more active now that I'm not feeling like someone's trying to shove a railroad spike through my gut.  See you back here again next week!!

Comments

Popular Posts