Crush of the Week!!!

So, I'm resurrecting this feature, mainly cuz I don't work on Wednesdays right now and I need something to do.  And now, enjoy!!


Most of my buddies don't watch football, but one very good reason to plunk down on the couch and pass a few hour watching pigskin is that you'll run a very good chance of getting an eyefull of Milana Vayntrub.  The lovely Miss Vayntrub currently hocks cell phone service for AT&T, and she's absolutely adorable doing so.  She's also appeared in Life Happens and several College Humor videos.  Miss Vayntrub trained with comic improvisers The Upright Citizens Brigade.  She was also born Uzbekistan, meaning  she's got some exotic European flavor.  That's not enough to make me buy an I-Phone, but it IS enough to make me say "Let's hear it for Milana Vayntrub, this week's Crush of the Week!!!"

Comments

Popular Posts